Friday, January 6, 2012

Bet You Never Knew Vitamins Were THIS Good for You!!

So I've seen these "Get $10 free at Vitacost" ads for a while now, but I always ignored them because I don't buy vitamins. Well, that's not entirely true. I buy vitamins on a day where I think that it's going to make all my problems go away and let me live until 107, but then that wears off in about 3 days and results in multiple bottles of vitamins sitting on my shelf...


I just assumed that this site had nothing but vitamins on it, but I am SO wrong (ouch - that always pinches a little to say)!! They do have vitamins, but they also have tons of other things - food, pet supplies, makeup, books, baby food, medicines, etc. They are not all "no-name" brands either! I've only been on the site for a few minutes and I've already seen Burt's Bees, Atkins, Alba, Clean & Clear, and Larabar!

Ok, so back to the $10. If you sign up through this link, you will get a $10 credit to your account. Make sure you do it through the link though because you will only get the credit if someone is referring you (this link is me referring you!). Shipping is a flat $4.99, so you basically will get more than $10 worth of stuff for only $5. I say "more than $10" because the prices are already discounted off of the retail price - for example, a Burt's Bee's lip balm is only $1.50!

What are you waiting for?! Go buy some vitam....err....everything else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment