I was recently thinking about cancelling my Birchbox subscription because, after all, I am really cheap. Then I received this month's box and there is NO way I am cancelling now. For $10 a month, you get a little pink box in the mail, which is fun all in itself because who doesn't love to get packages in the mail?! That box is filled with a bunch of samples (sometimes full-sized!) of different beauty products. There is usually something in there that is not a beauty product too, like the snack bar and the earbuds in the photo below.
ALL of that stuff was in this month's box! Clockwise from the snack bar are:
- a bronzer that helps me look like I haven't spent most of the summer so far in an office
- a summery nail polish the color of ocean water (but pretty ocean water, not Atlantic Ocean water - sorry, it had to be said)
- the cutest earbuds I have ever seen that were perfect for the Color Run 5K that I did the following weekend
- some facial cleansers and moisturizers made from natural ingredients
- a perfume sample that I actually liked because it's not flowery at all
- a hair mask that I desperately needed
- cards explaining the items and where to purchase them, along with some other tips and goodies
I'm still excited just writing about this! I hope everything here lasts me until next month when I get my next one. I'll give you one guess as to which one is already gone...