Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Coupon Queen - My New Hero.

Meet the Coupon Queen:



About a week ago, I saw this woman on NECN and I have been OBSESSED ever since. She went to just 2 different grocery stores and checked out full carts worth $493 total....for 88 cents! You can watch one of the NECN segments here. Incredible, right? Well that's not even the best part. She has a book coming out tomorrow that tells all her secrets to shopping for FREE!

I've already pre-ordered it from Barnes & Noble (Got it on Cyber Monday for just $10 with free shipping!) and I am really really hoping to get it in the mail by Saturday so that I can go get it signed at the Peabody Barnes & Noble (whatever, I already told you I was obsessed). She will be there from either 1-4 or 12-4, I can't figure out which - Facebook says 1-4, her website says 12-4. Either way, I will be there with my brand new book just waiting to meet her!

Ok, so that's STILL not even the best part. If you go to her website, there is a tab for classes. She comes to your house and teaches you how to use coupons to get things for free. Everyone gets a starter pack of coupons and there are giveaways where you can get even more free stuff! Well, I just booked one for January 22nd and I am so stinkin excited!! Consider this an invitation to you, but I will be inviting everyone via Facebook or email as soon as I find out the details on registering. It is $20 in advance, $25 at the door (which will be my door) and that includes your coupons, the giveaways, and whatever food and drinks I decide to make!

p.s Just in case you were wondering, this was my other hero:

No comments:

Post a Comment