Monday, February 21, 2011

Christmas! Or..This Sunday. Same Thing.

I realize this DOES make me a cheap old lady, but I love waking up on Sundays now and getting to the drugstores to get all my free & cheap stuff! It's like Christmas every weekend!


This week I stocked up on Kleenex because I think my boyfriend is wallpapering our walls with them or something, I don't know how they disappear so fast. I also got a few other great deals. Here's what I got:

  • 6 boxes of Kleenex (110 count)
  • 5 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets (20 count)
  • 2 Colgate MaxFresh Toothpastes
  • 1 bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs (opened...of course)

I paid $6.62 out of my own pocket for ALL of this after sales and coupons, plus I got $5 in Extra Care Bucks back from CVS, so technically I got 660 tissues, 100 loads of laundry, clean teeth for months, and a snack for the car ride home for only $1.62. Not bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment