Saturday, February 12, 2011

Golden Tickets! Kind Of...

Good Morning :)
Yesterday's post where I mentioned buying Shecky's tickets on Goldstar made me realize I should tell you more about Goldstar! If you ever go out and do fun things, you should look for tickets on Goldstar first. Everything is so much cheaper! You can find Celtics tickets, movie tickets, theater productions, and there's even a chocolate and wine tour that I almost wish I hadn't seen now...
Doesn't that look like a GREAT idea? Anyway, Goldstar is free to join and they hardly ever send me any spammy emails, or any emails at all, but if you join, just bookmark it or something and make sure that you check it before you buy tickets to ANYTHING because I bet you will find some cheaper ones. I'd even bet you my chocolate wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment