Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Mailbox is Becoming Like an ATM!

I've been so excited to get the mail lately!

Every day there seems to be a free sample I signed up for, or some coupons, fliers, and checks! Yes, checks!  I sent in a few rebates when I was doing some Christmas shopping, and now I'm getting the money back for all of them. The best one was today's though - a $21 check from Ebates! I love Ebates...when I remember to use them. It's a really simple site to use, and I've blogged about it before, but I thought it should get another mention because it's just so stinkin' awesome.

All you have to do is remember to go to Ebates when you want to shop online, then search for the store or product that you're looking for. It will tell you the % of cash back that you will earn and also show you if there are any coupons or promotional codes! Then you just keep shopping like you normally would online, making sure that you click through to the website (www.barnesandnoble.com for example) using the link from Ebates in order to get the credit. You get $5 just for signing up! Wait, I'm going to say that louder...
You get $5 JUST FOR SIGNING UP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment