Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Everything You've Ever Wanted...For FREE!

Ok, maybe not EVERYTHING. I've always wanted one of these:


Unfortunately, that's not on the list. But I did name my cat after him!

Ok, on to The List. Does that sound dramatic enough? I can't seem to figure out how to spell what a drum roll would sound like, so that will have to do. Anyway, I just found this today on one of the blogs I follow. The blog is Deal Seeking Mom. I'm not a mom, but I am a deal-seeker, so I figure it cancels out and I'm still ok to read it? Today she posted this and I have a feeling it's going to be a loooong night for me! I'm actually overwhelmed just looking at this. It's longer than my Xmas list! I am about to go sign up for millions of free things and wait for them all to start pouring out of my mailbox! I mean even if I sign up for 1/4 of these, it's going to mean free samples for weeks! OOOoooOooOooo!!!! I can't even wait!!!


p.s. I know you won't believe this, but I did find one that she missed - copy and paste this into your browser to get a free sample of Garnier Shampoo & Conditioner! 

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/shieldcolor102000/

No comments:

Post a Comment