Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need Something to Do After You Come Out of Your Turkey Coma??

   

Here we go again with the movie deals! I love these! We go to the movies a lot, so I'm always on the lookout for cheap tickets. I mean, you can buy the DVD for cheaper than some movies, and then you could watch it over and over again. Well, I guess I wouldn't really do that since the only movies I ever cared to watch more than once were Billy Madison and Halloween.


Wrong holiday, I know. So anyway, on Tippr for the next 5 days you can get 2 Fandango movie tickets for just $12! AND you get a $5 credit just for signing up! Which means you get 2 tickets for $7!!! That's like what they cost back in 1902 or something!! 

Now, the big dilemma is.... Muppet movie or Marilyn Monroe movie?? Or both?!


No comments:

Post a Comment