Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Want CVS to pay YOU??

This week only (10/30 - 11/5) if you buy 2 Aveeno Moisturizing Lotions or Creams, you will get $7 in ExtraBucks back! This is valid on 0.5oz to 18oz bottles, but the 0.5oz (trial size) lotions are only $1.49! So let's do the math:

2 Aveeno trial size lotions @$1.49 each          $2.98
Get $7 ECBs back!!                                     -$7.00
CVS PAYS YOU                                           $4.02!!


Heads up though - apparently this deal is not working in all CVS stores. If it does not print the $7 ECB, most people seem to be finding that if they show the cashier the ad where it says the 0.5oz sizes are included, the cashier will force print the $7 ECB. Sometimes I hesitate on doing these because I don't want to be "that girl", but my friend Tracy tried it at my local CVS today and it worked! I will be heading over after work to see if it works for me as well.

Maybe a good stocking stuffer idea? I know you weren't thinking Christmas, but we had serious snow this past weekend, so I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment