Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yummy Things, Girly Things, and ...Things.

There's a bunch of free samples out there today! Here are the links:

1) Free sample of Playtex Sport tampons. If you're a boy, you can probably ignore this one. If not, you might be excited to know that the sample includes 3 tampons and a coupon! Eeek I feel uncomfortable writing "tampon" on the web, how old am I?


2) Free sample of Cream of Wheat Cinnabon flavor. I am so excited for this one! I LOVE Cream of Wheat even though I know that is so uncool.  I like this one especially because it sounds healthy when you say you're eating "wheat" but it's essentially a mushed up cinnamon roll.

3) Free sample of Crest Whitestrips to use after you finish your Cream of Wheat!

4) If you signed up with Procter & Gamble, there are new samples to request! They do this once every quarter and you can request one of everything they offer that month, plus some coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment