Sunday, January 2, 2011

Need Some Help Spending Those Gift Cards You Got for Christmas?

Below is a list of coupons you can use to get discounts at some popular stores! I was in Old Navy today and it physically hurt me to buy some boots and gloves without having a coupon, so I was inspired to come home and look up some good ones.

Aeropostale - $10 off of $40
Bath & Body Works - $10 off of $40 and a free travel size item with any purchase
Borders - 33% off any item
Express - Sign up for their email newsletter and get 15% off
JCPenney - $10 off $50
NY & Co - $25 off $75 when you sign up for their email newsletter
Old Navy - search for "bones" on their Facebook page (you don't have to accept the 1st one you find, there are usually a few different ones!)
Payless - 20% off
Target - tons of coupons on their website - food, Wii games, makeup, etc.
Yankee Candle - $10 off $25

There they are! Feel free to post more if you find them!

p.s. My boots are cute AND comfy, so I've gotten over not getting my 10% off of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment