Monday, December 13, 2010

Free and Almost Free Stuff

If you drop everything you're doing and go here quickly, you can get a coupon for a FREE Yoplait Yogurt. It's only the original kind, which kinda stinks since I'd prefer the light kind just so I can look at where it says "light" on the front of the cup and not feel so "unlight" after. But it's free, and it's healthy still, so maybe I will just make a smoothie out of it.

Ok, next thing. My friend Hillary sent me an email this morning letting me know that Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear is on sale at CVS for $1.99, BUT the display has $1 off coupons next to it, making it only 99 cents! I think Xtreme Wear means it will stay on even if you do extreme sports, like cliff-diving, snowboarding, or even extreme ironing...


Speaking of Hillary, can you please vote for her picture on this website (4th one down). If she wins, her picture will be on the cover of the 2011 Salem Guide! I really want to have famous friends, so please help me...err, help Hillary out, ok? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment