Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!!

Last night I went out to eat with some girlfriends at Not Your Average Joe's to celebrate 2 of my friend's birthdays. Another friend and I did not bring gifts, as we had planned to split the cost of meals and drinks for the birthday girls. Well, Joe made us look bad when he decided to give both girls a free meal AND a free dessert! Did you know that if you sign up for their email club, you will get a coupon for a FREE entree and dessert on your birthday? Yeah, neither did we.


Not only that, but the coupon is good for about 10 days, so you don't actually have to use it ON your birthday. The entrees there are about $10-15, and the desserts are around $7, so this is a pretty good gift! You also get a 15% off coupon just for signing up.

So, since I like food ("and the Understatement of the Year award goes to....") and I think it tastes even better when it's free, I decided to see what other businesses want to give me gifts. This is a pretty good list of all the restaurants and even some retail stores that send you a little (or a big) something on your birthday. I think I just might sign up for all of them and see just how much free cake and ice cream I can eat in one day!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm afraid to get too many emails, so I'm going to come back to this the week before my birthday and sign up haha!

    ReplyDelete